Saturday, August 2, 2008

One more month of pounds

July 2007



May 2, 2008

June 2, 2008

August 2, 2008

Okay so as most of you know the 2nd of every month is picture day so here goes. first the starting ones and then today's pic. Can you tell that 75 pounds are off this body? Boy I can sure feel it!



Some things I can do now that I couldn't before.

Run

walk 3 miles in 45 minutes

run up stairs

do the stairs at EF-not just once but 15+ times in one day!!!

fit in the back seat seatbelt

sit in movie theatre seats-and not have to squish myself in (I don't even touch the sides)


Be hugged by Shawn with his arms all the way around me

I love being me--who God made me-just in a shrinking body that is getting healthier.

3 comments:

MICHELLE said...

You look beautiful my dear!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes - you look/are amazing!!! So excited for you!!!

Deanna @ oneagleswings said...

Vic, you look so great. It's great to hear that you are feeling more healthy! Keep up the good work.