Monday, March 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Ah, it is so good to be home. Something about a purring kitty greeting us at the door, the smells of our home and the coziness of our bed---just puts me in a calmer mood. It is tranquil here, soothing, peaceful...Thank you Lord, for your presence.

I had a dr. appt today...I haven't been feeling very well lately. Kind of in a funk for the better part of the year. I would say I started out a bit depressed, then just stopped caring about some medical things that I really "shouldn't" let go. Anyway, me dr was ticked--'yelled' in his firm voice...and now having been appropriately poked and prodded, I should be on the mend. So excited to be feeling better.

Did get a scolding though that struck a nerve and a half...Dr. said I was following in my mum's footsteps as far as not taking care of myself the way I ought to. It definetly made me realise that I don't want to go down that path. I owe it to my family to work harder to care about myself and for myself. I owe it to myself...Here goes---to another year for Him!

No comments: