Saturday, January 29, 2011

I think...

But I am not sure...

I want to do alot of great things but I don't know if I should...

Quilting Bible study...fun-just started but the project frankly is overwhelming me. Not sure I love the pattern--totally feel released to just do a tablerunner or square for this one.

Beth Moore Bible Study--again just started--overwhelmed at the thought of all the work, but in submission to the Lord I am doing it...He has already met me and showed me-He is in this for me, and directed my steps to this place...how I needed that!

I wanna teach this darling young lady I have become acquainted with, how to do needlework of different types. My heart says YES!

Civil War type mini quilt club--wanna, really wanna--released by sweet husby to do it---trying to not talk myself out of it. See, it is something for me, just me...I don't do "just me" well. I always have to be making something or doing something that has a reason to bless someone else... TRYIN' to not talk myself out of it...

Doing office work for a dear woman of God-whom I love very much...in my mind I condemn myself that I am not there more, my heart knows I am there when I can. The two really need to meet more often and make the joy come back.

Dear husby has a new position at church as the Care Connection Director as well as his Facilities Manager Position...it includes me. I am a feeling a bit like I am in over my head on this one. I know that I know, that I know, God said, "You are to do this, I will be your strength." Frankly, I feel tired just thinking about it. Again, it is the whole mind and heart needing to get on the same page. I know I will get there, He isn't finished with me yet...

So, I think all things are good, but not all are good for me...Lord keep directing and I will keep stepping!

No comments: