Tuesday, June 10, 2008

In 2 days--It's my birthday

In 2 days it is my 40th birthday, the excitement is at a near fever pitch!! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Truly, I am--I am not being sarcastic. I never thought I would be so happy-but after all that has happened in the last few years--I feel so blessed to be able to say "I am 40 and so happy to be so." I realise quite a few people look at being 40 as the end or old...I struggled with 30, but 40 seems like a new lease on life. I am so loving life right now, just living and praising God for all the good things he has done.

Praise report-got the word from my doctor finally, my CT scans came back clear. Yahoo!! Doin' the happy dance!!

Working at EF has been fun, I came home early today cuz of an energy disturbance in the force field around Lima. No really there was a storm, we lost electricity at EF, when I got home we had electricity. I could spit across the parking lot--that is how far apart our 2 buildings are-doesn't that seem weird to you? It's ok, I got a couple more episodes of Gilmore Girls in. (Won't even begin to talk about that new obsession.)

No comments: